From:
Alain Girard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:29:02 +0100
I don't write very often (because my english is not very good), but I
read every day this interesting forum.  Today I am looking for records of
TON TA TIEKH (I don't guarantee the spell).  It seems that there are only
two records of this composer but it seems too, that they are no longer in
commerce.  Does any one of you know something about this composer and help
me to find one of his records.

Thank you

Alain Girard