ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:53:38 -0700
7bit
From:
Teresa Eastburn <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you, Heather, for proposing this.  I agree, although, the National
Assoc. of Earth Science Teachers may beat ASTC to the DVDs as its
current director mentioned this same thing for NAEST members in another
email I received this a.m.  Her name is Roberta Johnson and she is also
the director of Education and Outreach at the National Center for
Atmospheric Research where I work.  Perhaps ASTC could join forces with
NAEST?

Teri Eastburn