From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 04:17:55 -0700
--- Chuck Norton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I thought that both Allen and Bob as well as myself,
> have been quite clear in supporting the continued
> evidence and existence of SMR;

OK, produce the evidence!  How about quotes and
refrences this time and not just opinion.  Where is
this evidence that SMR is NOT what Harbo says; simply
highly developed hygienic behavior.  Lets see some
facts.

>IMHO
>to corrupt the work of Harbo and Harris, and Ibrahim
>and Spivak...

Oh, come on!  LOL If any research cannot stand up to a
few questions or accusations from a hobby beekeeper,
then it is surly not valid research.  Harbo, Harris,
Ibraham, and Spivak (whom I love dearly) would surly
agree with me.  Why are you scared of testing or even
talking about a theory?

..I truly do not know
> the motives of such posts;

The motive is to discuss and debate as all discussion
lists do.  If studies cannot hold up to a few
questions, then what good is the study?  Harbo has
said SMR is simply a hygienic bees, show me other
wise, let's see your proof that opposes Harbos
statements.  IMO, it 'your comments' that are harming
him for they don;t seem to be his current views on the
subject.

SO lets see this evidence.
I surly hope that 'younze all' would stick to the
facts this time without interjecting opinion or
personal attacks.  Or is this evidence top secret?

As my friend Jim Fisher (WILD) would say.
"Put up, or shut up"

Joe Waggle ~ Derry, PA
Small Cell Beekeeping
‘Bees Gone Wild Apiaries'