From:
Janos Gereben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:31:06 -0800
Joshua Kosman's scoop on Lotfi Mansouri's two (or three) year withdrawal
plan from SFO is at:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1999/02/02/MN80853.DTL

and my take is that none of the possible replacements mentioned by Josh
will in fact take over the post that requires -- I think -- somebody other
than an `insider,' not one of the great international cabal of GMs. For
example, we don't know what the plans are a couple years down the road for
Martin Bernheimer or Bill Clinton...:)

[log in to unmask] (NO attachments)
[log in to unmask] (YES)