HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sarah Croucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:32:37 +0000
  Dear all,
  This is just a general request for advice; I’m a PhD student in the UK, researching the archaeology of 19th century clove plantations on Zanzibar.  I’m hoping to submit my thesis in February and am interested in looking for postdoctoral opportunities in America.  However, I’m very much outside the US academic system, and not quite sure where to begin.  It seemed sensible to try to get some advice from people within America.  I don’t suppose that anyone on this list has any handy pointers of where to begin?  All advice gratefully received!

  Many thanks,
  Sarah Croucher

Sarah Croucher,
Archaeology