ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kenneth Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:43:08 -0500

Martin/ISEN,

What struck me very quickly in viewing the trailer (see Martin's link, below) was the uncredited use of the Drake Equation
and the low values given for many of the variables (were they just trying to save time by going with 1/10?)  And last time I checked, there were roughly 400 billion stars in this galaxy?
Ken Brandt