From:
Bert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:37:48 -0500
For those interested in more by Casadesus: 'Just saw in a CD shop that
CPO has released a CD with his Concerto for 2 pianos and orchestra, along
with those by Poulenc and Milhaud.  (Under an hour of music, yet selling
at full price.  What went wrong at CPO, what with the prices hike and
such brief times?)

I'd have bought it if I didn't already have both of those other works.

'Good reason to dislike anthology CDs ...apart from not knowing where
to put them on my shelves, and how they muddy up my catalogue!

Bert Bailey