ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Evan Koblentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:01:48 -0500

I agree with you that "objective" itself is subjective, that we should be
encouraging visitors to negotiate controvery and think critically, and that
the NTSA's reasons are terrible.

>>> She just wants to know why her movie is considered political and not
worthy of dissemination, but that the oil company funded materials aren't.

You seem considerably less skeptical than I.   :)