HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tim Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:40:34 -0500
Many, many, thanks to all who responded. I'm a bit embarrassed, since this
morning, I went to the SHA website and found, most, but not all, of the refs
that the helpful respondents on this list have directed me to.  "Duh" on me,
but thanks again. I'll try to provide some personal responses to those who
came through for me. Thinks especially to Anita.

Briefly, I have an unmarked grave, badly disturbed by a backhoe trench for a
new storm sewer on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Little remained unmangled
except a thumbscrew numerous cut nails and a shroud pin that vanished on
exposure to the air.

There's more for those intrested.

Tim T.