HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:44:58 -0400
I suppose everyopne is aware that Marshallton now has out a new line of
trowels with rubberized handles.   Not only does this save trees, but it provides
for a firmer grip, saves blisters and (for those in my age group) arthritic
joints.   Great for troweling through hard dry adobe.   The business end of the
trowel is still of top Marshallton quality.   Try one and you will never go
back!
Bob Hoover