ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joanna Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:47:30 -0600

A local grocery store donated boxes and boxes of carpet tiles- the same
stuff they use in the produce department. They deal with water
beautifully, the rubber is kind to feet and calves, and dirt and stains
and other crazy things we spill on them come right out. When it doesn't,
we just replace the tile.

Joanna Fisher