HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:48:18 -0500
Pat, I have searched the The Bead Forum newsletter index
(http://sbrwebsite.home.comcast.net/newsletter/newsletter.htm) which
only goes to 1995, but no Green Heart are mentioned.  You may want to
contact our Journal (BEADS) editor, Karlis Karklins.  If it is in the
Journal, he would be more than hapy to sell you one.

Smoke.

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

Absence of Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence