HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jamie Chad Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:26:52 -0600
You can get Davidson's thesis via UMI...a PDF download of the thesis should be free if your institution has one of those great agreements with UMI/Proquest.

and the TxDOt report can be ordered here:
http://www.dot.state.tx.us/gsd/pubs/envpubs.htm

It's entitled "Freedman's Cemetery, Site 41D316, Dallas, Texas"...it cost $21.00.....Although I can't tell from the web site if this is the preliminary report or the final (which contains all of the safety pin stuff)....maybe Davidson can clarify that.....any idea, JMD?

jamie

---
I am [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Jamie C. Brandon
University of Arkansas
Department of Anthropology &
NorthWest Arkansas Community College