HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kris Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:58:25 +1000
Dear Smoke,

Got the articles thanks but always get the following  message when I try to reply directly to your email:

"This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
Connected to 166.7.3.88 but sender was rejected."

Beats me why as I receive yours OK - I will try your other addresses and be in touch soon,

Best Regards,

Kris