HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pbmorgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:27:40 -0800
I have to second Doug Scott's comments.  I had Kermit work on ceramics from
three years of excavations on Signal Corps Sites in Alaska and he is both
knowledgeable and approachable.  He was actually going to come up and be
part of the excavations but we had bad luck in getting him there.  I have
not heard that his book has been published yet but I am looking forward to
it.  He does high quality work.

Morgan Blanchard
Department of Anthropology
University of Nevada, Reno