HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:37:39 -0800
Hello all,
I wanted to take a minute of everybody's time to remind interested parties that the
deadline for submitting to SHA's student paper competition is fast approaching.  For
the past few years SHA has held a student paper competition and once again we are
encouraging students who will be presenting in York to get their papers done a bit
early and enter them in the competition.  The deadline for submissions is December
1st.  For folks who are interested I suggest that you visit the URL that I have given
below.  This will provide you with the specifics of the competition as well as let you
know what prizes await the winner of the competition.

http://www.sha.org/About/Conferences/stu_paper.htm

Further questions feel free to contact me either by phone or email.

Mark Warner
University of Idaho
208.885.5954