HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:31:51 -0600
From:
Marybeth Tomka <[log in to unmask]>
Don't know if this will aid you at all, but you might look at the old South Texas towns.  The Center for Archaeological Research, University of Texas at San Antonio published a report on the city of Roma that has been designated for restoration work.  A more inclusive report is still pending.

Marybeth Tomka
Curator
CAR-UTSA