HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:06:43 -0400
From:
I suspect he is talking about excavating those areas first and then sloping them. If we chose that as an option, that is what I would plan to do.  You can excavate back to where you want the back of your slope, then use fill soil to create the proper slope. Or slope you side wall as you excavate so you have intact soil as your slope, this will help with erosion issues.

Jeannine Kreinbrink