HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Alasdair Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:02:28 +1100
Dear HISTARCHers,

I need help finding the page numbers for a reference I'm citing for publication.
 I thought I'd followed my usual practice of making a photocopy of the article
in question, but if I did, it's not in my files.  The original isn't in the
library I currently have access to either.

The reference is (apologies for any slight confusion caused by loss of
formatting):

LEWIS, E. 1991. The Blackwater potteries revisited, in E. Lewis (ed). Custom and
ceramics: Essays presented to Kenneth Barton. Wickham: APE.

As noted, I just need the page numbers.

If you can help, please e-mail me at my work e-mail address rather than
cluttering up the list:

I imagine that UK-based list readers will find it easier to help with this one
than North America or Australia-based subscribers, but any help is gratefully
received.

Thanks,

Alasdair Brooks