HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:23:40 +1000
From:
Kris Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Thanks  Nadia,

the reason I put separate queries up - since a couple of people have asked me - was so that listers could read the titles clearly in their in-boxes - if they can't help or aren't interested there is no need to open the email, just delete it. (Whereas if I list all the names in one email you can't read the latter names without opening the mail.)

Also I wasn't sure if they were all still in Aus or O/S - bile and phlegm abound in all parts of the world (except, perhaps, Port Arthur).

Cheers, thanks again
Kris

Nadia Iacono <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Kris
i have sent your email details on to Gary. you might have found all your
contacts through one email to the ausarch list rather than several to the american
one. but good luck anyway.

Nadia Z Iacono
PhD Candidate,
La Trobe University