HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:36:41 +1000
From:
Iain Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
I have being trying to change my format to digest without any luck, the
listserver keeps saying

   Recipient: <[log in to unmask]>
    Reason:    5.1.1 unknown or illegal user: [log in to unmask]

which is discouraging and Anita hasnt gotten around to replying to my pm
about how to sort out the problem.

Any help would assist

Iain Stuart