HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 11:32:54 +1000
From:
Iain Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Should be fun - what's the research design?

The only archaeology seminar's that ever moved me were Richard Wright's on the work he did excavating a war grave in Poland and one on his work on graves near Scherbinitza (in which some bronze age artefacts were found by the way).

Both were powerful testaments to the power of archaeology's witness to the past.

I hope the work on the concentration camps achieves this goal and is not some trivial excersise.

Iain Stuart