HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:53:51 -0400
From:
Neal Hitch <[log in to unmask]>
Travis McDonald at Thomas Jefferson's Poplar Forest has done a lot of work on lime kilns and slaking pits. I think they have even experimented with burning their own lime for the restoration they are completing. If you dont get the answers that you are seeking, you might send him an email and he could point you in a research direction I am sure.

Neal Hitch
Ohio Historical Society