HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karen Bellinger Wehner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:18:19 GMT
Hi Pat,

My PhD dissertation "Crafting Lives, Crafting Society in 17th-century Jamestown, Virginia" focuses on blacksmithing in the Virginia colony's first permanent outpost and cites extensive other sources on the subject.  It was published by UMI in September, 2006.

All best,
Karen Bellinger Wehner