HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:05:21 -0500
My copy arrived yesterday and I spent a good hour just looking at the
images. Amazing. Never, ever underestimate the value of a good
photographer!

I can't wait to read the articles. In my past experience with this series,
the article content is at least equal to the quality of the images. Amazon
does, indeed, offer a pretty discount, and free shipping. This series is
easily worth the ~$40 a year.

--Megan Springate.