HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nancy O'Malley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:48:19 -0500
I am planning on publishing online as a pdf the results of my research at a
site in Lexington. I'd like to look at some examples of archaeological
research that have been published online to get a feel for layout and so
on. Does anyone have recommendations for examples that are particularly
well done? If anyone who has already published online would be willing to
give me some tips, I'd appreciate that too. My mss. will probably end up
being around 180-200 pages, including figures (50+). Please respond off-list.

Nancy O'Malley
Assistant Director
William S. Webb Museum of Anthropology
1020A Export St.