HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 1994 23:37:33 -0700
     I don't know how many of you saw this on the ARCH-L list, but thought it
an interesting post.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask] Owner: HISTARCH
*** Forwarding note from FA55    --NEMOMUS  06/23/94 20:55 ***