HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:24:58 -0600
Tom:  If you are interested, I can e-mail you Ben Rapaport's Spring
2005 listing of available tobacco publications.  He normally carries
about 30 publication on Clay Pipes but that is just a small selection
of the tobacco books he carries.  If it is in or out of print and the
subject is tobacco related, Ben will have it if anybody does.  I have
been buying tobacco books from him for a quarter of a century.  His
Spring newsletter is 16 pages long on 8 1/2 by 14 paper.

Smoke

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
845 Cagle Rock Road

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
---Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis---