HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kris Oswald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:10:41 -0400
I dread the day when future archaeologist's come across some of my
concealment practices as a kid growing up ..yes indeed im a guilty as
can be for hiding anything and everything I could find on New house
build site's. in the walls or any another place I could sneak an object
into that is where it was left for all time.

Based on the evidence I left hidden(empty beer bottles and hand
tools)one could possible from   the future conclude that the workers on
that building sites were in fact alcoholic's and were so drunk at times
that they forgot where they placed their tools or this was a ritual
practice of construction worker's at every house they constructed.

I want to add that I did change my ways!