HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dan Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:53:54 -0700
[apologies for cross-postings]

Dear All,
I'm currently building a links page for projects (archaeological and
interdisciplinary) that focus on the material remains of the later 20th
century (1950-2000).

If you run such a project, maintain a relevant website or know of a
relevant initiative, I'd be very grateful if you could email the URL to me
at [log in to unmask]

I'll post details of the links page to this list once it's completed and
uploaded.

Many thanks,

Dan Hicks
Dr Dan Hicks MIFA
Department of Archaeology and Anthropology
University of Bristol
email [log in to unmask]
web http://www.bris.ac.uk/archanth/staff/hicks.html