HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:00:05 +0800
Bill

My Cossack Ph.D site has lots of glass, some of which is solorised. The site
has been divided into four chronological layers dating to the 1870s, 1880s,
turn of the century and post 1930. The actua dates are quite precise. I did
a time lag analysis on them and got a lag of only 3 or 4 years.  However I
can't send the whole data base its huge. Would the info on the solorised
glass and the dates of the layers containing it do?

Gaye