HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:25:44 -0500
That is good to know, Cami! Thank you for the info. Only projects
published reports I have done were my efforts except for several
projects I wrote for the Boy Scouts of America. They wouldn't
identify me as the author but didn't hesitate to give and take credit
for one of their National Staff members. Typical action !! But then
who really cares?

D Parkhill