HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Whitney Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:31:49 -0400
Thanks for the recommendation.  I picked up this one at the American Sign
Museum in Cincinnati: "Ghost Signs: Brick Wall Signs in America" by William
Stage, published in 1989 by Signs of the Times.  My main complaint is that
95% of the pictures are in b&w.

http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Signs-Brick-Wall-America/dp/0911380841/sr=1-1/qid=1158192992/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-1550296-7581522?ie=UTF8&s=books