HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Judith Bense <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:10:19 -0600
The University of West Florida is publishing a coffee table book for the
public on Pensacola's historical archaeology and I want to use some of
the Mexican "casta" paintings of the 18th century as illustrations. I am
having trouble identifying where to request copyright permission. Does
anyone know who to ask for copyright permission, preferably in the U.S.,
not Spain or Mexico.

Dr. Judy Bense
Professor and Chair, Department of Anthropology
University of West Florida
11,000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL 32514
voice: 850-474-2474