HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catherine Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:19:17 -0700
Margan:

I would love to contribute. I have done a lot of archaeology in Skagway, but also considerable history work. I have written a book about the prostitutes and reform effort in Skagway, with mention of some peripheral archaeology that we did there. I would enjoy doing a paper on that subject.

Are you interested?

Catherine H. Spude, PhD
7 Avenida Vista Grande #145
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-466-1476

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire." Jenny Yates and Garth Brooks.