HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sean Dunham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:48:26 -0500
Dan,

Are you referring to the pattern of liquor bottles on the periphery of
the camp or the lack of "trash" on the camp that Mark noted (or both)?

Sean

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/09/05 02:15PM >>>
I have found the same pattern on the periphery of WPA camps and crew
work
areas, especially WPA rock quarries.  WPA crews were quite active here
in
Mid Tenn on improving public parks, etc.

Dan Allen
Cumberland Research Group, Inc.