HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Amber Bennett Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:24:24 -0400
I have several students in intro to archy, as well as some advanced archy students, who are seeking opportunities for fieldwork internships within driving distance of the Richmond, VA area .  If you know of any fieldwork that could incorporate undergrad interns / volunteers, please contact me off list.
Thanks!  Amber Bennett

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."  Mahatma Gandhi

Amber Bennett
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
School of World Studies
Virginia Commonwealth University