HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
SHA Headquarters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 15:49:03 -0400
Dear Anita,

I apologize that I have not responded back to you.  I did, indeed, receive
your email and your phone message.  I have received about 50 plus abstracts
"the old-fashioned way," and as you might imagine, it takes some time to get
them in the system correctly.  In addition, a number of people submitted
their abstracts and then found they had made errors that require me to go in
and correct.  All of this is taking a lot of time, and I'm trying to plow
through them one at a time so that there is less opportunity for error.  I
will do my best to get through everything quickly and will respond
personally to everyone who has contacted the office.  This is one of those
projects that it's better to just focus on one abstract at a time, finish it
and move to the next.  Too much jumping around and mistakes get made.

Regardless, I do apologize to you and everyone else who is waiting to hear
back from me.  I have copies of all the emails and will contact everyone
just as soon as I have their submission entered/problem resolved.

Karen
--
Karen Hutchison
Executive Director