HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Alasdair Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:13:51 +1100
You see, the problem here is that Steven Spielberg has convinced you foreigners
that all 'good' archaeologists should have American accents and silly nicknames.

While I'm sure Montana Dawn would be as excellent a host as any of you, clearly
the only way forward for the History Channel is to have a host with a British
accent ;-)

Alasdair