HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Toni L Carrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:23:35 -0600
Hi All (apologies for any cross postings)
FYI  -- Ships of Discovery was invited to host information and a link to The History Channel to promote their forthcoming 4-part series on The Conquest of America, airing March 28th 9 pm Eastern /8 pm Central and again on March 29th at 9 pm Eastern /8 pm central.  This multi-part series looks like it will be quite good, as these things go.

Visit our website at www.shipsofdiscovery.org and click on the Conquest banner on our home page.  This will take you to a second page on our site with more information about the program.  There is also a link to an educational game near the bottom of the page.  You can also link directly to The History Channel's website via the banner at the top.

Let me know what you think about the program and the links.
Regards,
Toni
Toni L. Carrell, Ph.D.
Ships of Discovery