HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:10:38 +0000
No one seems to have remarked that Histarch has now over 1000
subscribers unless I missed it- after 3 months of counting and weighing
sherds from a Welsh priory with far too much North Devon gravel
tempered  (give me the Saintonge or Beauvaisis any day) my brain is not
sharp. Congratulations Anita. I can only say Histarch is a wonderful
means of communication, which has enriched my life, made me many new
friends, and puts up remarkably well with the odd rants and obscure
humour (for most of you) of a rather mad English archaeologist.

All the best

paul courtney
Leicester
UK