HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:43:45 -0500
The Fort Guijarros Museum Foundation has been engaged in analyzing several
collections of artifacts and food remains recovered at the Ballast Point Whaling
Station (CA-SDI-12953). This Spring, we hired an intern to work on the faunal
material to assist Paula Reynolds analyze the food bone from the whaling
station galley and an adjacent Chinese fishing camp. The collection is 90%
complete, but will need to be quantified with some sort of software. Any ideas of
comparative data that we might use for this study?

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.