HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:51:22 -0500
To the List: (please excuse cross-posting)

November 1st we will be updating our Links page:
http://www.har-indy.com/Links.html All dated and dead links will be removed
at this time.  If your currently listed web site address has changed, or if
you are interested in being included among these many links, please feel
free to drop us a line and let us know the URL along with which category
your site would be most appropriately listed. Deadline: 11-1-04

This collection of related links is responsible for average traffic of more
than 5000 visits per month.  Many of the links are reciprocal and we have
found that this is an excellent means of increasing interested visitors.
Reciprocal links are still used by some search engines to rank web sites, so
we would encourage everyone to add a link to this page.

Thanks for your continued cooperation,

Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research
4338 Hadley Court