HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roderick Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:34:29 -0700
Mark

Next time I'm in Spokane I'll stop by my supplier and ask if this trend is
national or regional.  Also in my experience, the difference in price
between steel and stainless steel can be a factor of five or more with no
noticeable increase in wear resistance.  The major factor we found in long
tern usage of burner cloth was attaching it with strap iron screwed on all
the way around the bottom edge of the frame.

Thanks for trying to keep me up to date but it may be too late.

Rick