HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eva Terrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 10:14:02 -0500
What IS downstairs?.....WHAT isn't unpacked yet?..... WHY were they bringing
things home in the dark???........I'm either writing a bad whodunit, or I'm
apologizing profusely for that mis-post.... Cheers everyone.

Eva B. Terrell
Historic Preservation/Cultural Resource Management/Archaeology
Collaborative Design Group, Inc.