HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
toulouse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:38:53 -0600
Nylon window screen works great. Have used it several times. 1/4 inch mesh
hardware cloth works fine too. It leaves no rust marks, but some items that
for whatever reason didnt go through the 1/4 mesh water screen the first
time sometimes go through when you put the material on the 1/4 inch mesh to
dry.

Ned Jenkins