HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roderick Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:09:24 -0800
Hist Archers

 From 1968 to 1996,  a total of 195 unfortunate students took my Historical
Archaeology class in which they were required to produce a bibliography on
some class of artifacts.  Toward the end of my career, apparently I was not
check to be sure I received a copy for my files.  If any of you 190 (5 have
died) still have copies of any of the papers listed below, please contact
me by email.  What brought this up was the recent request by Grant
Quertermous for help on bone toothbrushes.

Saw mills                         1991    Vicki Schilling
Chinese cook vessels     1991    Xu Yixian
Clothes pins                     1994   Patrick M. Scott
Dentifrice and brushes    1994    Adam J. Cochran

Rick