From:
Nick Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:50:44 -0400
Well, the date by which Home Depot promised to put it on their site has
long passed.

There was some correspondence on adtunes.com, suggesting that it might
be "Winter Ride" by the pianist Kostia from his <Suite St.  Petersburg>
on the Narada label.  You can listen to sample selections from this piano
suite at:

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000005OYY/classicalnetA/

Maybe someone will recognize it from there.

(I remember the commercial, but I don't recall even noticing that there
was music with it!)

Nick Jones
Atlanta, Ga.