ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:10:40 -0400
7bit
From:
Roger Sonntag <[log in to unmask]>

   I have developed a magnetic animation toy that lets a child design
and bring to life their own small paper creature. The instructions
provide a few beginning images such as butterflies, birds and a jumping
frog. Also a few design concepts on how to create other moving bodies
such as Bronco Bob, Bad Hair Day, and Roger's Reluctant Rocket are
included. The child can also hold their pet butterfly in their hand as
it flies and feel the chaotic energy. The instruction explain how
magnets are encouraged to fly and basic principals of chaos in nature.
  If this toy would interest your manager let me know and I will sent a
sample. I an always interested in other peoples input. Once this ideas
is fully developed it will become a Butterfly Garden - a make and take
activity for children's museum.

                   Ideas should fly off the paper!

Roger Sonntag
GS&E