HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:25:54 -0500
From:
Jamie Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Folks:

Due to an unpleasant chain of events, the African-American Archaeology
Listserv was deleted from Yahoo groups this past weekend.

John McCarthy has reestablished the list, but unfortunately we cannot
reestablish our membership (almost 300 members if I recall correctly) so
easily.

Former members can rejoin at:

If you know of anybody else who was formerly a member of the
African-American Archaeology listerv, please pass this msg. on to them.
We have taken steps to insure that this does not happen again.

Thanks & sorry for the inconvenience,

jamie

-----

I am [log in to unmask] or  [log in to unmask]

Jamie C. Brandon
University of Arkansas
Department of Anthropology &
NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Department of Social/Behavioral Sciences
http://www.projectpast.org/jcbrandon/